Your privacy and trust are important to us.
- The information we collect or that you provide when you access the Website;
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or through any other Company services; or
The Website is offered and available to anyone of legal age to purchase our products or services. Please do not use this Website if you are not at least 21 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone who does not meet our age requirements. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from an individual who does not meet our minimum age requirements, we will delete that information. Information We Collect and How We Collect It. We collect information in several ways. The type of information we collect depends on how you are interacting with us and which of the Website services you are using. We collect personal information when you provide it directly to us.
- When you sign up for our newsletter or ask us a question on our Website form, we may ask for contact information including, for example, your name, email address, or phone number (“Contact Data”);
- From time to time, we may ask for your personal information in connection with sweepstakes, contests or other promotions that we or our partners sponsor (“Contest Data”);
- We collect information when you make a purchase using the Website (“Purchase Data”);
- We collect personal information when you report a problem with our services or Website. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence (“Help Data”);
- If you fill out a survey that we request for research purposes, we may store your responses (“Survey Data”).
We also collect information automatically when you visit our Website:
- Through our server logs and other technologies that collect system/device and usage information, including without limitation IP address, browser type, device type, time spent on pages, and similar information (“Site Data”); and
- We may place cookies, web beacons, or other trackers on your browser; see Cookies and Other Technology below for more information.
Our Purpose in Collecting Information
We use your personal information for a number of legitimate interests, including to provide and improve our services, administer our relationship with you and our business, for marketing, and in order to exercise our rights and responsibilities by law.
kiish Cannabis Co.
Attn: Compliance Department
Telephone: (918) 742-5874